YMCA CAMPERSHIPS

Camperships come via our sustaining campaign. They work just like a scholarship for school, but are for skate camp! Camperships are based upon donations from YMCA board members and volunteers. If qualified the YMCA will cover 75% of the camp tuition, leaving only 25% for the campers family to pay. That means the cost of camp would be 75% off!

In order to qualify you must be:

  • A resident of the California state counties of Fresno, Kings, Tulare or Madera.
  • Within the ages of 8-17.
  • Complete and submit this campership form.

CAMPER REQUIREMENTS
Element YMCA Camp accepts boys and girls, ages 8-17. Campers are placed in cabins based on age and gender. Each cabin holds 7 campers and a counselor, a ratio hard to find at other camps. Required items for skateboarding are a skateboard, helmet, 2 elbow pads, and 2 knee pads. All campers will need a sleeping bag, pillow and warm clothing. The rules for acceptance are the same for everyone without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex or handicap. A limited number of sessions are open to girls this year, ensuring full cabins and a complete camp experience.

Please contact the camp office for details.